At the latest on June 1, a decision will be taken to proceed to Apeldoorn Four Days Marches

At the latest on June 1, a decision will be taken to proceed to Apeldoorn Four Days Marches
No later than 1 June, a decision will be made whether or not to continue the 67th Chanterelle International 4-Day Apeldoorn, which is scheduled from 14 to 17 July. of the coronavirus, various parties have already been informed whether the event is going to take place or not.
The board follows advice from the government and RIVM. Until June 1, all events for which a permit is required are prohibited, what happens after that date is still unclear.

Behind the scenes, the board is still busy with the preparations, “bearing in mind that the decision whether or not to proceed cannot / will be taken by us alone. We depend, among other things, on measures taken by the government and the municipality that are beyond our control. ”
In view of all factors, the board of the International Four Days Marches Apeldoorn Foundation has decided to make a final decision on whether or not to continue the Four Days Marches Apeldoorn by 1 June at the latest. In case of cancellation, information for already registered participants about the possibilities for the paid registration fee will follow. The decision will be made public through, among others, the website, Facebook and the newsletter.
Because there is currently no clarity, the registration will remain open, via www.4daagseeapeldoorn.nl.